I’m Briana, a multimedia designer based in Washington, D.C.
I think of myself as a curious person who loves to explore new methods for visual creation.
After getting my B.F.A. in New Media and Design from UNC-Greensboro I worked for several businesses including Animdan Animation as an illustrator and Bellevue Avenue as a Social Media & Photography assistant. In D.C. you can find me at Fast Signs where myself and my co-workers are spitting out client work faster than you can say “URGENT”!
My focus areas…
- Print Production
- Social Media Engagement
- Sequential Art and Storytelling
- Graphic Design – I’ve worked on a lot of public signage and A.D.A. approved work.
- Illustration – but mostly for myself by making prints and zines.
- Motion Graphics – I’m a School of Motion alumni!
- Hand Drawn Animation – because if we all wish for it hard enough, it’ll come back to the big screen.
My favorite mediums…
- Adobe Software (PS, AI, ID, AE).
- iPad Pro – I draw in Procreate.
- Watercolor, Ink, and Prismacolor pencils.